people. processes. operations. each day, they all need to be managed.
and, when it comes to workflow, we’re not all the same.
Customize how you manage user onboarding, change management, or any other routine multi-step process. Set up simple checklists as well as complex branching workflows. Assign tasks to any individual or team and send alerts letting them know when their steps are ready. Automate and track workflows across your entire organization.
- Automatically assign tasks with built-in workflow management.
- Create new tasks or select a predefined task group.
- Make tasks dependent on other tasks.
- Automatically cancel tasks based on dependent relationships.
- Use Quick Picks to turn tasks into routine processes.
- Assign tasks to anyone.
- Stay informed about what happens and who does what.
- Know who made approvals and when.
- Use information to meet audit requirements and continually optimize your processes.
communication + tracking
- Notify team members when issues are submitted or other actions occur.
- Worry less with automatically assigned and trackable requests.
- Document correspondence right inside the issue.
- Easily submit and update issues through a web-based portal or through your mobile phone.
- Get relevant metrics through the customizable Dashboard.
- View unassigned, open and escalated issues, average response time, and open incidents by assignee, type, and priority.
- Create and run reports on numerous data fields and schedule reports for automatic email delivery.
We are beginning to use Issuetrak as a time-tracking process. (LOVE THIS APP!!!)
If you are looking for workflow and issue management, light on administration setup time yet very feature-rich, you really cannot beat the affordability, professional services, and support staff at Is…
Issuetrak is fully utilized throughout Ferrotec. All my customers (end-users, clerks, supervisors, management, and executive) utilize Issuetrak to initiate issues, projects, action items, knowledge ba…
We use Issuetrak to support customer problems that relate to our software. We have given each customer a login, and they use Issuetrak to document and send us their problem. We have just recently star…
Get your ducks in a streamlined row.
Automatically escalate issues that have been open or idle for too long.
Assign issues based on predefined criteria to help minimize issue queue backlogs.
alerts + notifications
Built-in email notifications and Incoming Email help streamline how you create, submit, and update issues.
workflow / task management
Automate and track workflows across your entire organization.
Speed up your processes by customizing routinely used forms.
recurring + global issues
Improve efficiency for repeating inspection or maintenance issues by automating this process, and link similar issues.
Don’t force a process that doesn’t work for you.
workflow / task management
Get ready to streamline all your everyday processes. With the Workflow and Task Management feature, you define your unique processes, customized for change management, user onboarding, or any other routine multi-step process. Set up simple checklists, as well as complex branching workflows. And, assign tasks to any individual or team and send alerts letting them know when their steps are ready. Automate and track workflows across your entire organization.
Get organized and on the same page.
There’s a lot to manage when you’re working a project, but Issuetrak’s Projects feature gives you more visibility and control. Projects lets you link issues, and associate time and money. Estimate and track labor hours, expenses, and progress. Add attachments to track important documentation, and retrieve up-to-the-minute stats with built-in reports.
- Define key elements like status, target date, estimated hours.
- Associate issues with projects.
- Add attachments for critical documentation.
- Limit project visibility and access to project members only.
- Quickly retrieve data and calculate variances with various reports.
- Share or limit access to project issues and stats.
Calendar gives you control over which users can schedule events and post issue-related information. Save time by posting to the calendar and the issue record. And, with Out of Office rules, issues won’t get passed over when individuals are away.
- Events: Easily create events from an issue or directly in the calendar. Issue numbers and subject lines are automatically added to descriptions. Add an event title and note, set the duration, and assign to an individual or team. Filter events by assignees, event creators, or events specific to an organization or project.
- Out of Office: Use the Out of Office function to announce when team members will be away from the office, and reroute their Issuetrak email and issues accordingly.
- Reminders: Create reminders that display right on your homepage, and opt to receive email notifications for important issue or event dates. Schedule your reminder for 15 minutes before the event or up to two days ahead of time.
For once, advanced doesn’t mean complicated.
Issuetrak supports multiple applications in the same system, which means you can manage your HR processes, facilities and maintenance requests, help desk, and much more—all in the same place. You can run applications separately or configure systems across departments. You can also configure user permissions to control what access certain individuals, teams, and departments have. This means your staff will only need to access one application instead of multiple sites!
Departments can be used to control visibility. For example, Facilities Department users can be locked down to only see issues associated to other members of the Facilities Department.
Locations can be associated with a User and identify where that issue resides. For example, an issue submitted by a user at a satellite office will reflect a location value of Satellite Office automatically if that’s the default. If the same user submits a new issue from a different location (e.g., Home office), the issue location can be changed accordingly.
Groups allow you to organize and manage multiple people, and grant permissions. A user inherits the permissions from every group they belong to. A group can also be used to assign or task an issue to more than one person, set up extra email notifications, or set drop-down value restrictions on certain fields.
Classes let you categorize and group data in a variety of ways. This is very helpful for reports, especially as a way to filter Dashboard views. Classes can also be used to allow an issue to move from one group to another.
Our advanced User Permissions give you control over how much users—customers, vendors, and/or employees—can see and do. For example, determine which users can send email without logging in versus which users never need to login. Give users permission to change their passwords—or not. You can allow select users to access only certain issue types, and you can decide which users can search your Knowledge Base. Grant permissions to let users change priorities or close their own issues. Let them see only their own issues, or grant managers the ability to view everything. Hide private notes on issues and control access to pre-built reports. However you want to configure it—there’s a permission for that.