happy. it’s what everyone wants to be. especially your customers.
products or services. complaints or compliments. a few CSRs or a call center.
easy, accurate, transparent
Keep all your customer-related communication in one place. No more scrambling to find who said what last. No more feet stomping for updates. No more lost complaints. No more buried compliments.
Make it easy on your customers to voice their concerns by email, mobile device, or web portal. Set up Business Rules to route issues to the right team—quickly and automatically. Stay in touch with your customers with notifications about updates and resolutions.
respond, resolve, report, done
Take out the guesswork and inconsistencies by customizing and automating how your team responds to and resolves issues.
Get issues to team members in multiple departments when necessary. Use templates to submit common issues and create a self-service knowledge base for future concerns. Keep management happy with automatically generated reports delivered instantly by email.
Keep your customers in the loop and resolve their issues quickly.
They’ll be happy if you do. Now everyone’s happy.
The more I do with Issuetrak, the more I want to do!
Issuetrak is fully utilized throughout Ferrotec. All my customers (end-users, clerks, supervisors, management, and executive) utilize Issuetrak to initiate issues, projects, action items, knowledge ba…
And this is why I keep coming back. You folks are great! It’s going to save us literally hundreds of man hours and ensure we have consistency between the organizations. I very much appreciate the re…
My experience with Issuetrak has been wonderful. The product is easy to use and the support is great!
We’re using Issuetrak for all our site issue management needs, as well as our modification suggestions and management process. The fact that the application is web-based means that we can have users i…
If you are looking for workflow and issue management, light on administration setup time yet very feature-rich, you really cannot beat the affordability, professional services, and support staff at Is…
I’m learning the administration of Issuetrak, and I must say your people have done an excellent job.
Our users just want to do everything in Issuetrak. It is rock solid, and we are extremely happy with it.
I wanted to take a minute and tell you how great I think Issuetrak is. I have never worked with a program that is so easy to use. Mike Wright did an outstanding job helping me with the initial set up …
Couldn’t do my job without Issuetrak.
Documentation is always a bonus.
- Access supporting data for issues
- Attach files to issues with no limitations on type or quantity
- Use Attachments to provide supporting data to Assets, Knowledge Base articles, Projects, Organizations, and User records.
You’ve got mail.
alerts + notifications
Submit and update issues and requests directly into Issuetrak with a simple email. Built-in email notifications alert you whenever users interact with issues, such as adding notes. When an issue is closed, you’ll get an email with the solution. Incoming Email streamlines how you create, submit, and update issues across your entire organization and can be used with any mobile device.
- Read email messages from POP3 or Exchange.
- Automatically convert emails into issues and support requests.
- Notify users that their requests have been received and assigned.
- Automatically determine issue type and the proper assignee.
- Automatically add notes to issues from responses to system-generated emails.
- Customize outbound emails and much more!
Help your users help themselves with a self-service information center.
Empower your users with the information and support they need to resolve issues quickly, efficiently, and independently. With the Knowledge Base feature, create your own web-based reference area for accessing FAQs, common resolutions, standard policies and procedures, and product and service information.
- Create KB articles ad hoc or from issues in your system.
- Include special formatting, embedded links, images, and attachments.
- Provide users both Quick Search and Advanced Search options.
- Create various levels of user access to articles.
- Decide who can add, edit, and delete articles.