Company sees growing use by HR departments seeking to improve response times to employee inquiries, and speed completion of everyday HR issues
Virginia Beach, VA – April 8, 2014: Issuetrak, a global leader in providing software for tracking issues associated with strategic business processes, announces enhanced workflow branching in response to the growing use of Issuetrak – its flagship product – to streamline human resource processes like on/offboarding, department and office transfers, promotions, etc.
The enhanced workflow branching, which allows users to add processes based on the answer to a task, was added in response to the growing use of Issuetrak by HR departments to automate the tracking of important information and processes, and to create repositories of HR procedures, policies, and assets.
Managing the needs of a company’s employees is an important but complex job that ranges from responding to employee benefit questions to ensuring compliance with rapidly changing employment law regulations.
“Issuetrak was initially developed for help desk and customer support,” said Hank Luhring, founder and CEO, Issuetrak. “It has evolved to a multi-faceted, flexible solution that customers can use across many critical business areas – facility management, service and compliance management, logistics, real estate management, healthcare management, and HR. Departments across the enterprise now benefit from Issuetrak to track and manage a broad range of key business processes that in turn dramatically improve productivity and efficiency.”
Human resources involves numerous processes – from checking references to onboarding new employees, and answering benefits and payroll questions – that can easily overwhelm department staff and resources. Issuetrak eases the completion of HR duties with tracking software that turns each duty into a convenient and management process. The software adds measurable efficiency to communicating with employees and keeping them informed about benefits, by:
- Tracking issues related to paid time off, vacation and sick leave policy
- Automating and expediting the many steps involved in onboarding a new employee
- Creating a knowledgebase for collecting hundreds of HR-related questions for instant resolution of issues
There are many uses of Issuetrak for HR-related issues. For example, in an onboarding process, users can add portions of a process, only when relevant; say for example, adding steps regarding types of insurance, but only if the employee needs insurance. The functionality also allows the HR team to create checklists of system access, for easy reporting of who has access to certain systems and information repositories. Other examples include:
- A nationwide retirement community that sought a way to resolve personnel-related issues proactively. Issuetrak allows managers to enter issues related to housekeeping, laundry, meals, emergency response, and security, which allows management the ability to resolve issues easily and to identify recurring issues so that residents are not affected negatively.
- A county serving 700 employees with Issuetrak. A county office serving 48 departments provides a diverse range of services to citizens, including law enforcement, property, sales tax collection, and more. With Issuetrak, the office can easily log all HR issues related to any of its 700 employees to quickly and efficiently respond to and resolve questions and tasks.
- A homeowners association management company improves response to employees with a customized issue tracking system. With Issuetrak this asset-based homeowners association management company can easily document and address employees’ questions regardless of complexity in a more efficient and timely manner.
- An HR services firm responsible for supporting the employee hotline at a community college expands from supporting just one department to now supporting the entire college – students, faculty, staff, and anyone in need of support. The college has significantly increased responsiveness and improved satisfaction, as tracked from surveys automatically issued through the Issuetrak system to customers following the completion of a service request.
- An expanding retail store now tracks equipment management, customer service, help desk, facilities, and maintenance through Issuetrak. Initially deployed for the HR and IT departments, this retail store sought to gain control over its business processes. With Issuetrak it successfully consolidated its business operations support issues into a single database that allows the company to profit from higher productivity and employee and customer satisfaction.
To learn more about Issuetrak in HR process management, visit https://www.issuetrak.com/applications/workflow/.